The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned the attack and vandalism of the embassy of the State of Qatar in the Sudanese capital Khartoum and rejected any violent action. The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs completely rejects all forms of violence and sabotage against diplomatic missions by Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs called on all Sudanese parties to remain calm according to the results of the recent talks in Jeddah and to follow the political path in Sudan to try to reach a just and comprehensive solution to the crisis.
On Saturday, the Sudanese Foreign Ministry accused Rapid Support Forces of attacking the Qatari embassy in Khartoum. The statement said that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns in the strongest possible terms the attack by insurgent Rapid Support Forces on the headquarters of the Qatari Embassy in Khartoum on May 20. The embassy was vandalized, the furniture in the building was also vandalized, the sanctity of diplomats was violated. International norms and laws were defied and the embassy's equipment, computers and cars were also stolen.
The statement said that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs strongly condemns the terrorist and criminal behavior of the rebel militia forces.
It should be noted that Qatar announced that riot armed forces had stormed and vandalized its embassy building in Khartoum. The embassy staff had already been evacuated and no diplomats or embassy staff were harmed.
The war in Sudan has entered its sixth week. Airstrikes were carried out on the outskirts of Khartoum last night and Saturday morning.