Cozy, cute, and stylish without breaking the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An “OMG, I’m like literally dead’ cozy sweater that perfectly encapsulates that 2 p.m. feeling when the caffeine wears off at work. Don’t worry, there’s free coffee in the break room and a Starbucks downstairs.
2. A fuzzy sweater that feels as soft as a plush toy teddy bear — plus, the fit is roomy so you’ll always feel comfy and look super cute. This is definitely a piece your snooping lil’ sis will try *borrow*.
3. A sleeved knit sweater that fits like a glove and can be worn with absolutely any bottoms — a skirt, jeans, or slacks.
4. A knee-length ruffled velvet sweater – it can instantly take a simple outfit from casual to classy. The asymmetrical design and vibrant color will keep all eyes on you and the super-soft material will ensure you never want to take it off.
5. A brown sweater that you’ll be glad you have when your friends insist on going to a rooftop bar (even though it’s below 50°).
6. A ghost pattern sweater – it would be the equivalent of an ugly Christmas sweater if it wasn’t so darn cute. You’ll definitely get a palmful of candy if you go trick-or-treating with this on.
8. An open-front sweater that will make you wish for a longer winter. It’s basically a super-stylish wrap. TL;DR: If you buy this sweater, you’ll never take it off.
9. An oversized chunky turtleneck sweater so you can feel like you’re wrapped up in a stylish, comfy cloud.
10. A cropped sweatshirt that’s perfect for a jog…or you can pair this with high-waisted jeans for a cute and casual look.
11. A ribbed sweater you can wear on a date or to lounge around. This puts a twist on a traditional sweatshirt with its wrap waist and V-neck silhouette.
12. An off-the-shoulder long sweater that you can technically wear as a dress with some thigh-high boots. This versatile piece can be styled any way you want it.
13. A warm sweater with two slits so you can feel the nice fall breeze (perfect for when it’s slightly warm). And if you want to spice it up, just slip on a skirt and some thigh-high boots.
14. A pullover alien sweatshirt that is out of this world adorable. Be prepared for a barrage of compliments and “where did you get?” questions whenever you wear it.
15. A Sanderson sisters bed-and-breakfast tee for anyone who watches Hocus Pocus year-round. If we could, we’d make every day Halloween…but we’ll just have to settle for this glorious sweatshirt.
16. An off-the-shoulder V-neck sweater that will definitely end up on someone’s Pinterest board because this Instaworthy top definitely deserves a photo shoot.
17. A knitted sweater-vest to make you look like a socialite even if you only have 5 bucks to your name. But you can also make this preppy or grunge when styled properly — the choice is yours.
18. A cotton sweatshirt because it’s official — loungewear this beautiful and stylish has replaced athleisure. The oversized fit makes this a must-have for your next movie marathon.
19. A cutout sweater so you can serve up looks even if the weather is unpredictable. It might be cold outside, but you’ll still feel warm *and* look cute.
20. A kimono-style sweater that you’ll be happy you have in your closet on laundry day. Throw this over a raggedy outfit and you’ll immediately look stylish.
21. A long leopard-print sweater – it’s absolutely purr-fect for anyone who loves bold prints. Plus, you can switch it up by wearing it as a dress or over jeans
22. A sleeved turtleneck sweater — In the words of Kamala Harris, “We did it, Joe [well, BuzzFeed].” We found the perfect turtleneck that looks good with everything and can be worn anywhere.
23. A lantern-sleeve sweater that combines the best parts of a warm winter jacket, a fluffy towel, and plush comforter into one item. Basically you’ll feel snug as a bug while wearing this.
24. A sleeved button sweater to become your fall outerwear. Seriously, this will keep you warm and it’s roomy enough to layer off shirts and turtlenecks.
25. A casual sweater that is actually the perfect top to wear to a ball game. You’ll feel warm and look like a fan…even if you have no idea what’s happening.
27. A cowl-neck wrap sweater that is perfect for morning or late-night walks with your fur baby or just for lounging around your patio on a cool fall night.
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!