MADE.COM’s Black Friday sale event is big news, and it’s on NOW.
If you’re looking to freshen things up around your home, then the fashionable interiors brand is great for eye-catching, on-trend pieces – so be sure to check the website out, whilst the offers are on!
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Made.com’s current sale here
Best Live Made Black Friday deals
All of Made.com’s chic, contemporary pieces look a lot more expensive than their price tags would suggest and this has made the store a popular destination for furniture and accessories.
Made are offering up to 40% off bestsellers NOW. Here are some of our favourite offers…
Sofas and bed deals
- Haru Small Sofa Bed, was £329, now £279 – buy here
- Chou Click Clack Sofa Bed with Storage, was £529, now £399 – buy here
- Roscoe King Size Bed, Aegean Blue & Dark Stain Oak Legs, was £549, now £479 – buy here
- Besley Double Ottoman Storage Bed, Hail Grey, was £399, now £349 – buy here
- Lomond Dining Table and Bench Set, Brushed Charcoal & Black Mango Wood, was £649, now £549 – buy here
- Asare Dining Bench, Whitewash Boucle with Black Legs, was £379, now £299 – buy here
- Thelma Set of two Dining Chairs, Oak and Grey, was £159, now £129 – buy here
- Raleigh Bar Stool, Rattan & Black Boucle, was £179, now £149 – buy here
- Odie 5 Drawer Chest of Drawers, was £749, now £649 – buy here
- Elona Wide Chest of Drawers, Fern Green & Black, was £499, now £399 – buy here
- Pavia Wide Chest of Drawers, Natural Rattan & Oak Effect, was £449, now £379 – buy here
- Tambo Sideboard, Oak & Ocean Blue, was £629, now £499 – buy here
- Shop all Made.com Black Friday deals here
Extra clearance sale offers at Made.com:
From incredible lighting options, bed and furniture, or even accessories such as cushions, rugs and more.
You can see all their last chance offers here, but here’s what’s we’re loving.
- Tulana Natural Weave and Oak King Size Bed, £499, was £699 – buy here
- Pavia Wide Chest of Drawers, Natural Rattan & Black Wood Effect, £329, was £499 – buy here
- Tandy Chest of Drawers, £399, was £549 – buy here
- Hayden Geometric Carved Wool Rug, £329, was £449 – buy here
- Nadda Plant Stands, £65, was £79 – buy here
- Tulma Storage Coffee Table, £199, was £229 – buy here
- Teddy Boucle Cushions, £35, was £49 – buy here
- Haddie Mongolian Fur Cushion, £45, was £59 – buy here
- Fifie Berber Style Wool Rug, £139, was £229 – buy here
- Balawa Garden Armchair, £189, was £229 – buy here
- Shop clearance with Made.com here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on the same day each year – the day after the USA celebrates Thanksgiving which is on the fourth Thursday in November.
That means that this year Black Friday falls on November 26, but you won’t have to wait until the actual day to start finding discounts at your favourite retailers.
Many retailers start cutting their prices in the two weeks running up to Black Friday.
Is Made taking part in Black Friday this year?
Made.com has taken part in Black Friday the last couple of years, and so although it hasn’t been confirmed yet, we expect them to be taking part again in 2021.
They have a Black Friday page that is still live too, so that’s a good sign.
What to expect from the Made.com Black Friday sale in 2021
Last year Made offered 20 per cent off furniture favourites.
The sale started 4 days before Black Friday and ended on Cyber Monday, and in 2019 they offered free delivery too.
Therefore, we’re expecting (and hoping for) something similar again this year.
We’ll update this page as soon as we have more information, so be sure to check back closer to the time.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will Made.com be taking part?
Falling on November 29, Cyber Monday comes just after Black Friday, continuing the deals and discounts.
Most retailers end their sales after Cyber Monday, so if you’re planning on making a purchase remember to do so before the end of the day.
More Black Friday Furniture Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
How much does delivery cost at Made.com?
Made.com has offered free delivery in their past Black Friday events, so keep an eye out for this.
Typically, Made’s standard delivery charge is based on the subtotal of the items you’ve purchased before any discounts are applied.
For small items under £50, the standard delivery charge is £4, while the click & collect service is £3.
For items that are somewhere between £50 and £149.99, delivery costs £6 and the click & collect service is priced at £3.
You can find out more information about Made.com deliveries here.
Does Made.com offer any other discounts?
Currently, Made.com does not offer discounts to students or NHS and military workers.
However, if you sign up to the Made.com newsletter, you will be emailed a £10 voucher code to use on your first order over £50.
It’s also worth checking the Made.com clearance page for ad-hoc discounts and The Sun Vouchers for discount codes.
Does Made.com have January sales?
If Black Friday isn’t the right time for you to invest in beautiful furniture, don’t worry Made.com often has a January sale.
You can check out their sale page here.
Does Made.com do interest-free credit?
Yes, you can select Klarna at the checkout and opt to pay for your purchases in interest-free instalments.
You’ll need to be over 18 and a UK resident to be eligible and terms and conditions will apply.
You can read more about Made’s furniture financing here.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Enjoyed reading about Made’s Black Friday sale? Take a look at our Black Friday page.
In the meantime, if you’re in the market for a new mountain bike, we’ve picked out some of the best cheap mountain bikes.
Or if you want some help pedalling, have a look at the best electric bikes.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.