World

Man charged with murder after Friday night shooting in Raleigh

Support Independent Journalism with a donation (Paypal, BTC, USDT, ETH)
Spread the love

A 35-year-old man has been charged with murder after a 51-year-old man died from injuries in a Friday night shooting, police said Tuesday.

Raleigh police charged Kaleek Cross after Jesse Oliver succumbed to his injuries.

Police reported on Friday that they responded to a shooting about 8:02 p.m. on Cedar Forest Way in a neighborhood near the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Spring Forest Road.

They found a man who had been shot. He was taken to the hospital in serious condition, police said then.

Police did not say when Oliver died or the circumstances surrounding the shooting.

They say the investigation is ongoing.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to go to Crimestoppers at www.p3tips.com/89 for anonymous reporting options or call 919-996-1193.

EMEA Tribune is not involved in this news article, it is taken from our partners and or from the News Agencies. Copyright and Credit go to the News Agencies, email [email protected]

Support Independent Journalism with a donation (Paypal, BTC, USDT, ETH)
Avatar

News Agencies

About Author

The latest news from the News Agencies

You may also like

Saudi Arabia imposes curfew
World

Saudi Arabia imposes curfew due to coronavirus in Makkah and Madina

Spread the loveSaudi Arabia’s government has decided to impose a 24-hour curfew in Makkah and Madina while tightening precautionary measures
saudi royal family
World

Dozens of Saudi royal family infected with coronavirus: report

Spread the loveRiyadh: 150 members of the Saudi royal family have been diagnosed with Coronavirus.   According to a US