1. 49ers (5-0, last week No. 1): The dominant 49ers will be in plenty of boring games this year. But not boring for their fans.
2. Eagles (5-0, No. 2): They’ve had a very easy start to the season, even if they’ve been trying to make it more difficult.
3. Chiefs (4-1, No. 3): If Taylor Swift didn’t attend a Chiefs win, does it make a sound?
4. Dolphins (4-1, No. 6): They’ll have to keep the offense going without De’Von Achane.
5. Lions (4-1, No. 8): They know how to win the games they should, which is one of the key ingredients to being great.
6. Seahawks (3-1, No. 7): The bye came at a good time, but now they’ve got 13 straight weeks with more than a few big games.
7. Jaguars (3-2, No. 13): 0-2 in Jacksonville. 2-0 in London. Just saying.
8. Bills (3-2, No. 5): The Jenga tower is starting to wobble again.
9. Cowboys (3-2, No. 4): The misguided quest for gloryhole continues.
10. Buccaneers (3-1, No. 10): Beat the Lions, and the Bucs will be taken very seriously.
11. Steelers (3-2, No. 15): It’s easy to criticize. It’s hard to win. And the Steelers have somehow won three games.
12. Colts (3-2, No. 16): Gardner Minshew can lay the foundation to finally start elsewhere.
13. Ravens (3-2, No. 9): If felt like the Ravens were trying to lose to the Steelers. And the Ravens still almost won.
14. Chargers (2-2, No. 14): Can they kick the Cowboys when they’re down?
16. Saints (3-2, No. 22): The Saints will be the answer to the ultimate New England trivia question — who delivered the death blow to the Bill Belichick Patriots?
17. Browns (2-2, No. 17): They’ll need more than one week off to be ready for the 49ers.
18. Texans (2-3, No. 11): Two impressive wins got undermined in one fell swoop.
19. Rams (2-3, No. 12): They’ll be up and down all year long.
20. Titans (2-3, No. 21): They’ll be up and down all year long.
21. Jets (2-3, No. 23): Just when they were as down as they could get, they’re up.
22. Bengals (2-3, No. 24): Are they back? Get back to us if they beat the Seahawks.
23. Raiders (2-3, No. 30): Jimmy G is a “winner” — as long as he has enough other guys around to bail him out.
24. Packers (2-2, No. 18): Five picks in two prime-time games won’t make people feel a strong positive emotion about Jordan.
25. Commanders (2-3, No. 20): The always-smiling Magic Johnson suddenly isn’t.
26. Bears (1-4, No. 32): Can they string two wins together?
27. Vikings (1-4, No. 25): The Vikings are about to get a taste of a possible future without Justin Jefferson.
28. Cardinals (1-4, No. 26): They’ll always have that win over the Cowboys.
29. Giants (1-4, No. 28): It’s almost as if 2022 never happened.
30. Broncos (1-4, No. 29): Russell Wilson‘s second year in Denver is starting to feel like his last one.
31. Panthers (0-5, No. 31): David Tepper might have failed the S2 test regarding whether to put stock in the S2 test.
32. Patriots (1-4, No. 27): The knives are out for a chronic curmudgeon who can’t coach his way out of a growing list of mistakes.
EMEA Tribune is not involved in this news article, it is taken from our partners and or from the News Agencies. Copyright and Credit go to the News Agencies, email [email protected] Follow our WhatsApp verified Channel